Friday 26 August 2011

Welcome to Beadsamour!

Welcome to my first Beadsamour blog!!

I thought I would tell you a bit about me!! My name is Rea and I love to create with beads!! I started doing a couple of jewellery making classes at my local craft shop about 6 years ago and my love grew from there!! I have mostly self-taught myself from books and magazines. I love to spend a few hours creating beautiful pieces of handmade jewellery. I started selling my jewellery to friends and colleagues at work this grew and I started selling at local craft fairs. More and more people would ask if I had a website and so I set up my own website! www.beadsamour.co.uk
Life has been very busy this year with planning my wedding and everything to do with that so I have not had much time to devote to my jewellery making but hope to focus more now things have calmed down!!

I hope you enjoy my blog and please pop across to www.beadsamour.co.uk to have a look!!

Goodbye until next time!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love your pieces......they are like works of art, wearable sculpture.....so creative! Love, Jan

    ReplyDelete